Well it's the day before we leave and the last minute preparations are being taken. K and I are doing errands and I had promised to buy him a new book to draw in. As we were heading to Starbucks for frapuccino's (non-coffee for those who don't know!), K looks up at me and says:
"Mom, I love you so much, I would do anything for you....... (insert short pause here) except touch fruits and vegetables ..... or eat them either"
Anyway, it made me laugh and give him a huge hug. He's being so good while we get ready for our trip. Well, I better sign off before Kent wakes up and realizes that I have turned the computer back on!
2 comments:
Have fun on your cruise! The cake is so cute, no wonder you don't have any free time.
Just wondering if your cruise was a month long extravaganza? Post an update!
Post a Comment