Thursday, June 5, 2008

They sure do copy what you say


You know your in trouble when:

The other day we were on our way to school and I saw the most disgusting green/gold car and I said to K oh gosh, isn't that the ugliest color? He says "Mom I like that color"

A few seconds later:

"Mom how would you feel if someone said that about your car? It would hurt your feelings wouldn't it?"

My thoughts at this point are, oh dang, where have I heard this before - laughing in my head.

So I said your right K it would hurt my feelings and as we passed the ugly gross looking car I apologized to it. I then told him thank you for helping me to be a little bit nicer.

His response was, "Yeah, you should be nice like (a boy in his class), he's always really nice."

You just never know when your words are going to come back and bite you in the butt!

No comments: