Thursday, May 29, 2008

Months and Months since I've blogged

Well it has been a very long time since I last blogged. So long in fact that my link got dumped off of Kim & Ron's Blog site :).

Lots has happened that's for sure.

K has made lots of progress this year, with some major changes in his medicine which hopefully will last a while.

Kent had a heart attack and is still on the road to recovery. He is doing fairly well attending all his physical therapy appointments.

And as for me, I keep plodding along!

We are going on a cruise in July to Mexico on the Disney Cruise. K will turn 8 on the cruise. The most amazing thing has happened though, Kent and I had really discussed whether to push forward with his baptism even though he has still never put his face under the water. We had decided it would be okay to wait until he was ready. Recently, when he was talking to someone about it, he just out of the blue said Im gonna get baptised when I'm 9. It was just so funny how he knew that was when he would be ready.

1 comment:

Kim Marx said...

my bad! In my defense, I was still checking in occassionally off of other people that still had the link :) I know you've had your plate full, but it's good to hear from you again. Have fun on the cruise, I really want to hear what you thought about the Disney line.