Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Great Day!

Well 4th grade started on Tuesday and K had his first homework assignment ever that he needed the computer for!  He had to look up the State of California tree & animal.  Wednesday, he had to look up the State color.  He is revved that he gets to use the computer for homework!

This morning was the best and he had me stopping to think.  As we walked across the playground, he gave me a hug and I told him my usual "Have a good day today".  As I started to walk away.... he said

"Mom... I'm gonna have a GREAT Day today!"

I thought what a great idea, why just have a "good" day when you can have a "great" day. 

One of the teachers told me as I walked by his class lining up, that while other kids in the class were being "chaotic" he was doing his work and being really really good!.  Yup, that's my boy, he decided to have a great day!

No comments: