I have lost 9 lbs since the surgery. The first 3-4 days I did not lose a pound at all, in fact I came out of the hospital 2 lbs heavier than when I went in, go figure. But now I have been losing 2-3 lbs per day so far.
I am building up my walking again, when I first came out of the hospital, I was able to only walk at about 1.7 mph for 10 minutes at a time. Today I was able to do 2.9 mph for 22 minutes for 1 mile total this morning. Before the surgery I was doing 2 miles per day at 3.2-3.4 miles per hour (about 40 minutes). I'll be back there soon.
What hit me today though as being shocking, awesome and surprised me the most was..... drum roll please ..... today I looked at the stat on my fattracker program and it has finally gone under 100 lbs to lose. You see, there are all these distinctions in all areas of the dieting community. To see that it actually said 99 lbs left to lose kind of hit me as being awesome.
I have come so far. Woohoo!
Check out this weird photo that I took in the bathroom the Sunday before the surgery. The light rays are from the window and the flash in the mirror.
No comments:
Post a Comment