I've lost 43 lbs now, I've been working very hard and I am now walking over 2 miles a day on the treadmill, almost 11 miles this week. My appointment is this Thursday with Dr. Waldrep and if he agrees I'll have the surgery next Monday just over one week away.
How do I feel so far? It has not been an easy journey so far. I keep trying to increase my stamina and to try different activities. Like today, I walked 2.3 miles and then we went to Sunsplash and my goal was to just keep moving which I did until the very end when I sat down in the sun to dry off.
I have started wearing clothes I haven't worn in years, which feels great. My stomach area is "looser" if that is a term that I can use. Not sure if that is the greatest description though.
I have been stuck for three weeks going back and forth between 7 lbs, up, down, up, down, and now I think I have broken through that barrier. I know, I know, fingers crossed.
The hubby still doesn't think that I'll go through with it. Don't get me wrong he says he's proud of me, but he says that I haven't gone through with stuff in the past so.... I am going to prove him wrong!
I just wish this week was over already.
No comments:
Post a Comment